Research Air Flo, Inc. is an independent test and balance company headquartered in Atlanta, GA with technicians operating across the southeastern United States. As an NEBB/TABB certified agency, our primary business is focused on commercial, industrial, medical, laboratory, and retail HVAC systems.
Our technicians learn quickly that excellence is an important job requirement. If you are someone that enjoys problem-solving, working in many different environments, and learning an exciting trade, then this position is for you. If you are looking for a pay-check and are not easily motivated and driven to succeed, then you need to go elsewhere!
Our Mission Statement: “We will be the highest quality, most professional and responsive firm in the industry.”
We achieve our mission by hiring the BEST employees; do you have what it takes?
Duties include testing, adjusting and balancing of various commercial and industrial HVAC equipment and systems on projects varying in size and scope. Technicians will setup commercial and industrial HVAC systems using direct digital (DDC), and pneumatic control systems. They will also learn to apply various balancing theories and techniques to ensure that the system is operating properly.
Our technicians work in some of the premier buildings in the Southeastern United States and learn about a wide array of equipment. Some of the typical equipment that a technician may encounter could be:
- Air moving devices such as Air Handling Units, Exhaust Fans, etc.
- Energy saving devices such as Energy Recovery Units / Ventilators, Variable Air Volume Units, etc.
- Building pressurization and safety equipment such as Make-Up Air Units, Kitchen Hoods, Fire / Smoke Dampers, etc.
- Hydronic equipment such as Pumps, Circuit Setters / Autoflow Devices, Cooling Towers, Chillers, Boilers, etc.
Our technicians learn to troubleshoot problems and offer advice on solutions so critical thinking skills are a must. They undergo numerous hours of apprenticeship training in both classroom and on-the-job (OJT) settings. They quickly learn that there is a lot to offer in this exciting industry.
Acceptable candidates will possess the following skills and traits:
- Solid integrity
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanical / Electrical aptitude
- Math skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and succeed
Additional skills that are desired:
- Knowledge of electronics
- Ability to operate computers
- Commercial HVAC knowledge
Must have the following in order to be considered:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation (a vehicle that can carry equipment including ladders is preferred)
- Must pass drug test
- Must be willing to travel and work over-time / after hours as needed. (Travel greater than 1 hr away would roughly 10-20%+/- of all hours worked)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and should be comfortable working on ladders (extension, 12′, etc.) and on roofs.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Medical Plan*
- Vehicle and mobile phone allowances*
- All tools and equipment are included*
- The exciting opportunity to work on the latest equipment the industry has to offer for clients such as Bank of America, CDC, Georgia Power, Duke Energy, U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Army.
- The assurance that you are working with the best professionals in the industry!
How to apply:
Send your information by submitting the contact form given below.
*Benefits and allowances begin after probationary period.